PayMaya Visa is another way to withdraw money from Paypal. I encounter several people online looking for a way to cash out their money from Paypal. Clearly, they have no idea how to get a card that is easy and simple for them to use. I thought about doing research on available options of getting a prepaid visa card. That’s where I found PayMaya Visa services.
I thought SmartMoney was easy too. It was only available to Smart subscribers. It was not flexible. For the benefit of looking for an easy way to receive cash online. I opened an account at PayMaya. Here are the steps I went through just to get verified by Paypal.
- I have to download the PayMaya app on my phone. You need to have the internet on your phone to be able to download it.
- Open the app and select Register. Indicate your personal information such as Name, Mobile Number, Email Address and Password. Please write your password if you forget it.
- Continue and wait for a message that has your activation code. Input the code on your PayMaya where it indicates the code.
- On the home page, you will see a green rectangle. Click on the x button above to close it. You will see your Account Number, Valid Thru, CVV2, and Name.
- After getting my account, I went to the nearest 7/11 store where an attendant helped me how to manage the Touch Kiosk. It is a simple interface where you need to select the PayMaya icon. Put in your mobile number and the cash amount you want to load.
- The machine generates a receipt for the cashier to process. You give the correct cash amount. After three minutes, it will show up in your HOME menu.
- Go to Paypal. Log in to your account. (If you don’t have Paypal, Sign up using “Receive Payments With Paypal”.
- Go to your Profile.
- Select Profile and Settings
- Go to Financial Information.
- To Add the PayMaya Visa Account. Click on Update.
- Proceed to Add Another Card.
- Fill in the information.
- The system gives you a success prompt about your PayMaya Visa account.
- Find your PayMaya Visa account and proceed to Confirm your card.
- Go through the Paypal verification process. Once you click this, a coded message will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Paypal sends the coded message immediately once you click confirm.
- Once you have the code, enter the Four digit code by clicking on the option below.
- The code is between PP* and CODE. PayMaya sends you a unique code. Do not copy this code.
- Enter the code carefully to minimize mistakes. You only have three attempts to enter the code.
- Success. Congratulations! Wait for 24 hours for the activation. You can use your PayMaya Visa online and load more cash at any PayMaya partners. You can also ask an upgrade (Visa Card) through their Facebook page.
You have to wait till your account available for use. You can buy a card online for 150 pesos only if you want to withdraw your cash at any Bancnet atm. You need to register at their online site and order the card using Paypal payment. Any customer inquiries and issues are welcome on their Facebook page.
Please follow and like us:
Building a personal website can be easy, fun and complicated. When you choose to build it yourself, you face the toughest competition on the internet on making it look professional and unique. You ask yourself what type of website do you want to make? Or how can you attract viewers with the look and feel of your site? Do you even have to compare your site to the others? What do you want to be known for?
Here are tips to build your website online.
- To build a foundation for your website, you need to build balance of what is important for you. For example, if you want to put up a blog site. Choose a blog style theme that you can write articles or post videos.
- Get ideas on what to name your site. A good domain name that sound goods and easy for people to remember. Try Namemesh tool if you do not have any ideas.
- Decide to have a free or paid site. To start with no investment, go for free blog resources. Sign up at WordPress to get your free blog. To get a paid blog, look for blog hosting or starter hosting with a free domain for you to start easily. I use Bluehost as my hosting provider.
- Educate yourself about your blog interface. Check on the available applications and programs that are compatible with your site.
- Research your niche and make necessary adjustments to make your site standout.
- Know the SEO descriptions of your site.
- Search for related Google Keyword tools to make your site appear on the search results.
- Learn how Google Webmaster Tools works and how it will enhance your website.
- Have a customized logo and personal picture so you can establish web presence.
Make your site personal so readers identify themselves with you. Show that you are legitimate and take time to build a site that is going to last. Getting a professional website will cost you money and too complicated for you (if you do not know anything about CSS, HTML or even JAVA.)
Please follow and like us:
In virtual business, your company depends on consistent growth. With the increasing competition, you have to plan to carry through your business during its ups and downs. Taking it easy or slowing down is not the best way your business go. The challenge is to be resilient as possible because change is not constant even in the virtual world.
Whenever you face too many unexpected problems always come up with the best solutions to meet your objectives. Or you can plan them in advance when you want to. You cannot predict when it is going to happen. You cannot make your best laid plans go to waste for a problem that you could not solve.
What can you do to gain momentum for your virtual business.
- Know when to hit hard when sales are low and ease up when the momentum is fast enough to keep the company going.
- Do not hesitate. Make an assertive move or decision that makes a lasting impact for your business.
- Make specific goals relying on metrics and statistics. It helps you accelerate with momentum slowly.
- Do not step off the brakes even if you are going fast. It can be frightening. But hard work pays off once you truly see results.
- Maintain control on your goals and direction. Do not stop too soon or you will eventually get off track and you will feel lost amidst the pressure.
When you have the opportunity to keep going, use the momentum to your advantage. Enjoy the ride, focus and keep the determination going. Things may get scary for you especially if you are a beginner. Going along the flow and making decisions along the way will greatly help your business successful. Be creative and never succumb to traditional business practices. Always think out of the box and be ready to conquer whatever problem you will encounter.
Please follow and like us: